New Jersey native Barbara Corcoran is a real estate mogul and business expert who practices her business savvy on ABC’s Shark Tank. Some of Barbara’s entrepreneurs include Villy Customs, Bee Free Honee, Daisy Cakes, The COOP, Ry’s Ruffery and Scratch & Grain Baking Co. to just name a few. She built New York’s largest real estate group and is considered an expert in the art of leading a team to success and in how to build a successful business. Here are 5 tips from Barbara Corcoran for a successful business:
1. Use a rating system to prioritize things to do at work and home
2. Take a break, stagnation happens when you’re working to hard
3. Invest in good photography for your products and business
4. Don’t be shy! Ask your last customer to recommend you to their family and friends
5. Follow your passion because it will always make you happy.
If you are thinking of launching a business concept and need commercial space or if you currently own a business and you are looking to relocate or need addition locations, contact A.J. Dell’Omo, inc., Realtors. We know business!